Indoor LED Troffer
The TR1 Series provides a soft natural glow and uniform illumination that minimizes glare. Featuring a pre-mounted driver with high-efficiency and a maintenance-free LED chamber to deliver high performance over a long time.
The TR1 Series is available in 1×4, 2×2, or 2×4 configurations, being an easy-to-install upgrade from linear fluorescent lighting to a long-lasting, energy-efficient LED solution.
Applications: Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Offices, Retail, Airports, and other interior applications where general-purpose ambient lighting is required.
|Size||Lumen Output2||Efficacy||Watts||Part Number|
2Typical at 277V (LV) and (25°C), 3500 CCT, Frosted Lens, +/-10%. Typical CRI 80+.
Features & Specifications
- Environment: Dry/Damp, for interior applications.
- Ambient Operating Temperature: Min 0°C to Max 25°C
- Lenses: PC frosted lens. No hot-spots or shadows providing high uniformity, and reduced glare.
- Power Supply Access: Easy access from the bottom of the fixture.
- Mounting Options: Fixture is able to be mounted in a standard drop/grid ceiling and also has holes for attaching cables. IC rated. Mounting holes provided for seismic wire.
- LED: 3500K and 4000K standard, 80CRI.
- Warranty: 5-year standard.
Power & Control
- Power input: 120-277V (50/60Hz).
- Dimming: 0-10V dimming standard. Capable of dimming down to 10%.
- Power Factor: Greater than 0.9 (0.96–0.99 typical).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 20%, 10% typical.
- Emergency Battery Backup: Factory installed options available. Provides 1400lm for 90 minutes.