Flex Lighting Solutions are engineered to meet most commercial and industrial lighting requirements while helping reduce energy bills and facility maintenance costs.
Award-winning, high efficacy LED fixtures designed with extensive lumen output ranges, industry leading performance, quality and versatility.
- For use in high and low bay applications
- Low-profile models for use in dry/damp locations (IP30)
- Cable, stem or surface mounting options
- Highly energy efficient alternative to traditional lamp fixtures, featuring wide and aisle distributions, maximizing fixture spacing while maintaining excellent uniformity
The Flex Lighting Solutions new Classic Series family of LED fixtures provides superior optical performance, quality and versatility for low and high bay applications. With industry leading fixture efficiency of up to 147 lm/W (up to 80% lower power consumption than traditional lighting) the Classic Series LED high-bays are designed to provide you with the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO).
- 18000 to 20000 lumen offering
- Aluminum and Polycarbonate Reflector options
- Supports 120-480V inputs
- Loop, stem and hook mounting options available
High quality and versatile LED fixtures designed to deliver industry leading efficacy of up to 153 lumens/watt - lowering total cost of ownership by replacing linear fluorescent continuous-run, utility and strip fixtures with long-lasting, more energy efficient LED technology.
- Easy and quick to install
- 2000, 3000, 4000 lumen options in a 4’ length available
- 4000, 6000, 8000 lumen options in an 8’ length available
- Stand-Alone fixture or Retrofit kit available
Industrial high bays suitable for demanding environments that require watertight seals.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified for food/beverage processing areas
- Durable fiberglass housings with gasket sealed acrylic lenses
- Suitable for hosedown areas or environments where dust and moisture are factors
Essentials - Task Light
Highly efficient industrial LED task fixtures designed to provide quality light with Zero striations, with on-board adjustable dimming to modulate illumination levels required on the task surface, and significantly reduces heat output typical of traditional fluorescent and incandescent sources.
- 3000 lumen output, 28” length available
- Frosted Lens reduces glare
- Fully dimmable light output increase worker comfort and efficiency
- Optional name brand workstation mounting brackets available